Tonight I wanted to use a couple of pork rashers and some vegetables.
Low carbohydrate pork roll
- Pork rashers × 2
- Pumpkin, diced
- Cauliflower, small flowerettes
- Celeriac, diced
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Cos lettuce leaves
- Cut the rashers into pieces about 2 cm (1 inch) wide
- Slice off the rind and place the rind onto baking paper and salt and then roast for 30 minutes at 180 °C and enjoy as a predinner snack
- Toss the pork, celeriac, cauliflower and pumpkin into a mixing bowl and then add salt, soy sauce, sherry and oil and with your hands cover everything well.
- Lay out on a roasting tray and place into an oven at 150 °C and cook for about 45 minutes
- Allow the food to rest for about 5 minutes and then lay onto some lettuce leaves
- Capture an image
- Eat as lettuce rolls
- Wash up
- Write a short recipe blog post
For more detail and a better impression of the food click on the image and then hit the back button to return to the blog post.
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below.
Please like the Yummy Lummy Facebook page
Please follow me on Instagram
Hope you enjoy a good week of food and eat YUMMY
From earlier today