One of the staples of a low carbohydrate (CHO) way of eating is avocado. Avocados are said to contain good fats and their CHO load is relatively low with a good fibre rating too. With some spicy extras and cheese, guacamole is a great element for a low CHO lunch or a snack.
Guacamole on Don Strasburg with cream cheese
- Coon cheese
- Spring onion
- Chili flakes
- Tabasco sauce
- Whole pepper corns
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Don Strasburg
- Cream cheese
- Prepare the guacamole by dicing the avocado and Coon cheese.
- Into a mini or micro blender add the avocado, cheese, tomato, basil, spring onion, chili flakes, Tabasco sauce, whole pepper corns, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Blend until the mixture is approaching a smooth consistency.
- Gently pan fry a couple of discs of Don Strasburg sausage.
- On the cooked sausage place some basil, a dollop of cream cheese and a dollop of guacamole.
- Photograph it
- Eat your lunch
- Post the image to Instagram and cross post to Tumblr and Flickr 🙂
If you have any comments or questions please send me a comment in the space below. Please note my medical disclaimer.
Please like the Yummy Lummy Facebook page
Please follow me on Instagram
Hope you have a great weekend and eat YUMMY