Daylight saving (DLS) begins tomorrow morning. I have a couple Ikea VIKIS clocks and the time setting can be difficult if you lose the manual.
VIKIS alarm clock has date, time and alarm functions and background lighting. In addition to the alarm function you can also activate an optional function that gives a signal every hour (chime) and a snooze function that lets you wake up gradually.
The SET and MODE buttons are used to set the various functions of the clock. Please see below for a more detailed description and illustrations.
The LIGHT button is used to switch on the background lighting.
HOW TO SET DATE AND TIME
1. Press the SET button 4 times to display MONTH. Use the MODE button to set the correct month.
2. Press the SET button once more to display DAY. Use the MODE button to set the correct day.
3. Press the SET button one more time to display HOURS. Use the MODE button to set the correct hour. Note that A P or H appears to the right of the display. A = AM P = PM H = 24-hour clock. (Choose the desired format by pressing the MODE button.)
4. Press the SET button again to display MINUTES. Use the MODE button to set the correct minute value.
5. To save the settings you have entered. press SET and then MODE.
HOW TO VIEW CURRENT SETTINGS
Press the MODE button to see the current settings.
Press 1 time to show current alarm time.
Press 2 times to show current date.
Press 3 times to show current seconds (Press SET to zero the seconds.)
Press 4 times to return to current time.