Thursday evening Bron took me to dinner at Morks. We’d been there many times before and thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. Check out the previous posts on Morks.
By the end of September Morks will have relocated to Kingston. The last night in Florey is Saturday 31 August 2013.
When we arrived Benn greeted us with a big smile and showed us to our table.
For an entrée we chose soft shelled crab and cauliflower fritters. For mains we chose the John Dory and Massamun style beef.
The meal was fantastic. Sadly I can’t recommend you go there because tonight is their last night at Florey. Benn told us the menu will change and we’re looking forward to dining in their new Kingston restaurant. we’ll be there as soon as we can make a reservation as I’m sure many other regulars will. Morks has a great following and I’m sure it will get bigger and better when they’ve started up in Kingston.
Thanks Bron for a wonderful evening and treating me to a fabulous meal. ❤
- Adventures in Griffith | Griffith Vietnamese Restaurant and Aubergine (yummylummy.com)
- My last week but not in Instagram (yummylummy.com)
- Breakfast at the National Arboretum (yummylummy.com)
- Taze Mediterranean Cuisine and The Wolverine (yummylummy.com)
- is full of good food (erintoday.wordpress.com)
- Two Ss this week for dinner | Sanur’s Balinese | Sage Dining Rooms (yummylummy.com)