Last night I went to the Mecca Bah in Canberra with friends. I’d been here before for a work related meeting and dinner. I can’t remember what I ate then.
When we arrived we weren’t sure whether we should choose from the À la carte menu or go with the banquet. After some discussion we elected to go for the $44.90 per person banquet. This would give us effectively a tasting menu.
It was a good choice. It went well beyond a tasting menu given the quantity of food served to us.
I’d happily go back to Mecca Bah. I’d happily recommend it to anyone.
Napkins. Fail they were paper.
Dunny. 2.75/5 Well lit but most of the light bulbs were not on. Spacious. Poor hand dryer and no hand towels.
Waiter etiquette. Good. Very friendly service.
Mecca Bah Canberra http://meccabah.net/canberra/
|Sunday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
|Monday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
|Tuesday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
|Wednesday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
|Thursday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
|Friday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
|Saturday||11:30 am – 12:00 am|
- Mecca Bah = Foodie Heaven (woodleykate.wordpress.com)
- A lovely weekend in Brisbane | Bacon equals happiness (yummylummy.com)
- Best Stunning Spots In Canberra City For Tourist (dianaabend.wordpress.com)
- in Canberra (poodlewalks.wordpress.com)
- A day at the Canberra School of Photography (yummylummy.com)
- Cold in Canberra (hoppysadventure.wordpress.com)