Last night Bron invited me over for dinner and a movie.
We recently returned from Vietnam and have been craving the flavours we enjoyed.
Bron had a little bit of Wagyu beef in her freezer and suggested Pho Bo. Who am I to say no to Pho Bo 😉
Bron’s Pho Bo was just like being in Hanoi. I want this for breakfast.
For dessert Bron put together some odds and ends from her refrigerator. She poached some pears and made a tart.
This was amazing. Bron is about the best cook I know.
Afterwards we watched Argo. We enjoyed it.
- Taze Mediterranean Cuisine and The Wolverine (yummylummy.com)
- Adventures in Griffith | Griffith Vietnamese Restaurant and Aubergine (yummylummy.com)
- Breakfast at the National Arboretum (yummylummy.com)
- Back to work routine | State of #Origin 3 | #QUEENSLANDER (yummylummy.com)
- The #Vietnam #Holiday summary post (yummylummy.com)