Yesterday Bron and I had lunch at Ricardo’s Cafe at the Jamison Shops in Macquarie
I had a caramel milkshake to start while Bron had a latte (no latte picture)
This was lovely and thick with a good caramel flavour. Not too much and not too little.
We shared a smoked salmon fritter meal
Three fritters. One each and one split down the middle. It was a good size for two.
We then shared a caramel mousse
This was amazing. So light yet so full of texture with the salted peanuts and pistachios. The peanut brittle cap was brilliant. The base was also crunchy and not gooey. We cut it into two halves and shared.
Cut in half
So you can see all the happy mousse goodness.
Ricardo’s Cafe is a gem in a suburban shopping centre in the north side of Canberra. I hope it never changes.
- Sanur’s | Max Brenner | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- Rockpool on George | #ManFlu | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- My Easter | #ManFlu | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- My week in Instagram | Different foods | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- My prize meat tray | Thank you @2CC and Elite Meats | #bestblogs13 (garydavidlum.com)
- Chicken rissoles | Elite Meats @2CC | #bestblogs13 | The Castle (garydavidlum.com)
- Third Time Lucky…….#bestblogs13 (duffythewriter.wordpress.com)