I really don’t like saying good bye to work mates. This week we had a farewell and the person brought in home made vanilla slice as a thank you to everyone.
My work mate also shared the recipe her Mum gave her. I guess it may have been a Women’s Weekly type receipe. I know my Mum used to use lattice biscuits too to make Vanilla slice when we were kids.
Mix together with a beater for 3 to 4 minutes until thick. Spread between biscuits and then refrigerate overnight.
After eating my farewell Vanilla slice I ate lunch which was a Cinnabon that Bron had made.
I then went to the dentist for a an appointment I made two weeks ago. It’s a good thing I had a tooth brush at work.
- Steak, crabs, flowers and sweets, lots of sweets (garydavidlum.com)
- Homemade Vanilla Extract (unihomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Vanilla and blueberry cheesecake (sweetmabelblog.wordpress.com)
- Almond Vanilla Cupcakes (nadeinthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Pure Natural Homemade Vanilla Extract (liberationwellness.com)