This weekend I completed my income taxation return and caught up on some work. I also spent some time with Bron and managed to enjoy some delicious meals. If you follow me on instagram you can see how I ate this weekend as well as some of my other activities.
Bron’s fish cakes were really nice.
Bron makes the best sticky date pudding. Her homemade custard and butterscotch sauce are to die for.
Before breakfast I went for a walk and captured some images. We had breakfast at Black Pepper which is on the corner on the left of the image.
Fishing is popular in Canberra waterways. The lakes are full of carp. They are a pest and regarded as feral. If a carp is caught it is not allowed to be thrown back into the water. From what I’ve seen people go fishing, catch carp and then leave them anywhere they choose.
Bron chose green eggs and ham. The scrambled eggs have avocado in them.
I ate poached eggs, Kransky sausage, mushrooms and hollandaise sauce.
Tonight I cooked a light meal of salmon. Click on it if you want a larger resolution view.
- Food glorious food; since Wednesday; this has included dining out and home cooked happiness (garydavidlum.com)
- Brisbane high rise and food glorious food (garydavidlum.com)
- Five years living in Canberra (garydavidlum.com)
- Digress Restaurant and Lounge (and a language warning) (garydavidlum.com)
- The London Olympic Games 2012 opening ceremony, dinner with friends and pondering one’s mortality. (garydavidlum.com)
- Sleeping Better With Allergies (everydayhealth.com)
- How To Bake Tender Salmon (juliannayu.wordpress.com)