Miss15 bought me a couple of food tubes this weekend. I was up in Brisbane visiting my daughters and we went shopping and Miss15 asked if I wanted anything for the fathers day just past a few weeks ago. We were in kitchenware shop looking at cake decorating stuff and I saw a couple of food tubes.
Click on the images to reveal higher resolution views
I seared some Atlantic salmon and mashed some potato and sweet potato in my ricer. I put it into the food tube and created a mash tower in the centre of the plate. I topped this with spring onions. I made a thickish honey soy sauce (it had caramelised and become sticky) to drizzle on the mash stack and vegetables.
And to prove I could do it again, this is from Monday night.
- A little explosion of happiness in my mouth (garydavidlum.com)
- Crumbed chicken and mashed spuds (garydavidlum.com)
- What’s sweet potatoes got to do with it? (one.org)
- Sweet Potato Bake (sweetherseykisses.com)
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles (eatrecyclerepeat.com)
- Sweet Potato Croquettes: Japanese Recipe (shizuokagourmet.com)
- Scrumptious Sweet Potato Dog Treats (wagthedoguk.com)
- Flatbread Recipe: Norwegian Potato Lefse – Recipes from The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)
- Food food glorious food! (babiesandus.wordpress.com)
- Food Tube Must See- “Our Daily Bread” (ieatfreely.com)