Last week I made a chicken burger and used an English muffin for the roll. I had a couple of muffins in the freezer and a chicken thigh. I’ve never used a muffin to make crumbs so I gave it a go. With the muffin I added a chunk of Coon tasty cheese. I also mashed a potato and made a crumbed potato cake.
The verdict? It was good.
- In Appreciation Of English Muffins (buzzfeed.com)
- In Appreciation Of English Muffins (joannegreco.wordpress.com)
- Homemade English Muffins (myhealthyohana.wordpress.com)
- Turkey Burger on English Muffin w/ Griller Potatoes (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- English Muffin Bruschetta (busyomahamom.com)