It’s been a longish sort of week. Fairly busy. Tomorrow night we’ve been invited to friends for dinner and we’ve promised to bring crab for entrée. This afternoon Bron and I went to Costco to buy some crab. We also got some sparkling wine and something for dinner.
Tonight Bron prepared a fairly simple dinner of pork buns, salt and pepper squid and fried prawns.
Later this weekend I hope to blog tomorrow night’s dinner 😉
- Best meal ever and #StateofOrigin Game 2 (garydavidlum.com)
- Chong Co Thai Restaurant and Max Brenner (garydavidlum.com)
- Thai barbecue lamb at Chong Co Thai Restaurant (garydavidlum.com)
- Maryland is for Crabs (masteryofnothing.wordpress.com)
- Yum Yum Crab Cakes (rebekahlynskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Seafood Boil Party & Seafood Dinner Party | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)