The drive this morning from Canberra was cold, foggy and busy. The fog was so thick I missed the exit to Goulburn so I could empty my bladder. In the end I had to wait for the Sutton Forest exit. The traffic in Sydney was horrible.
I’m staying at the Pullman Hotel at the Sydney Olympic Park. I managed to get a free night which I’m happy about.
Miss15 is still carrying injuries to her back, knee and ankles. Today she required physiotherapy after falling while warming up on the uneven bars. All in all the Queensland team and Miss15 did well. They are the 2012 Level 9 Australian Champions. If you follow my twitter timeline you’ll see my comments through the day.
I always like the walk-on so here is a video.
There was also a bit of fun when the Victorian mascot performed a floor routine.
Tonight after a great chat with Miss15 I went to Ribs and Rumps. I’ve eaten here before and tonight I thought I would have some ribs and a Key lime pie.
What I liked was being asked if I wanted whipped cream or ice cream. What I liked more was the lovely waitress did not flinch when I said, “Both”.
It’s been a good day. Miss15 is happy. I’m happy.
- Ribs and Rumps Sydney Olympic Park (garydavidlum.com)
- My Easter wrap up (garydavidlum.com)
- Can you guess every element in my mystery dinner? (garydavidlum.com)
- My weekend in food while in Brisbane (garydavidlum.com)
- Vivid Sydney – Lights, Music, Ideas & LOTS of People… (thissydneylife.wordpress.com)
- Mitchell stars at gymnatics titles (news.theage.com.au)
- Mitchell shines at gymastics titles (news.smh.com.au)
- Mitchell shines at gymastics titles (news.theage.com.au)
- Get Grill’d (theawesomesisters.com)
- Sokyo, Sydney (carolynchan.wordpress.com)