Shortly after that I received a call from the restaurant to explain that on street parking would be difficult tonight because of the Royal Easter Show. That was nice of them to do that.
On our arrival, our reservation was confirmed and we were led to a great table near a window which gave us a good view into the restaurant and outside.
Throughout the evening the wait staff were friendly and attentive. Our requests were taken and we were pretty happy.
The restaurant has a challenge consisting of 1 kg of rump plus a full rack of ribs. I elected to go for something similar but lighter. I had a 500 g prime rib steak and a half rack of lamb ribs. This came with chips and a creamy pepper sauce.
Despite the tips posted through foursquare we were very happy with our meal. I rate this meal highly and would recommend the restaurant to anyone.
- BBQ Ribs or Prime Rib… (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- How to Cook Prime Rib (answers.com)
- Prime Rib Dinner at The Grub Steak Restaurant in Park City, Utah (parkcitysteakrestaurant.com)
- My weekend in food and ‘health’ (garydavidlum.com)
- Prime Rib Recipe to Share (bennyschophouse.wordpress.com)
- Who would be a ram? (garydavidlum.com)
- Three strikes and you’re (almost) out Lemon Grass Woden (garydavidlum.com)
- Hot Cross Buns (garydavidlum.com)