This is the sort of rain I like. Warm and heavy. It’s not as heavy as I’ve seen it, but it is really good.
I also like eating and while here in Darwin I’m staying at the Vibe Hotel on the Darwin Waterfront.
Tonight I had salt and pepper squid with palm sugar, mango and mint followed by a lemon curd meringue. The squid was really nice. Not at all chewing and the salt and pepper coating was just right. The meringue was remarkably good given it’s room service food. I feel good now. 🙂
- A couple of repeats and some squid (garydavidlum.com)
- Mango Salsa Recipe (makingtimeformommy.com)
- Darwin cyclone threat eases (news.smh.com.au)
- Darwin cyclone threat eases (news.theage.com.au)
- NT cyclone threat continues to ease (news.smh.com.au)
- NT cyclone threat continues to ease (news.theage.com.au)
- My first attempt at Lemon Meringue Pie (irreverentbaker.wordpress.com)