Lamb is one of the five food groups. The other groups are seafood, beef, poultry and pork. Bron’s griddle pan is perfect for cooking flesh. When Bron mentioned a radish salad I got excited. I had just read Radishes by Spoon Feast and felt like eating the fresh crunch of a radish.The salad had radishes, apple juice, snow peas and carrots.
For dessert we had a bought cake, it was a cream and jam sponge. Just lovely.
It was a nice meal. Fragrant and tasty.
- Radishes (spoonfeast.com)
- Local Box Meal Plan, January 23-27 (greenlinglocal.wordpress.com)
- Spicy lamb steaks made with homemade harrisa. (tastyadvice.wordpress.com)
- Becoming Me…. (moldozok.wordpress.com)
- The Thanksgiving meal (wcs4.blogspot.com)
- Daikon radishes in the garden and in the kitchen (csmonitor.com)
- Fennel, Mushroom and Radish Salad (nytimes.com)
- Roasted Radishes (thecooksnextdoor.com)
- Crown Roast of Pork or Lamb (spoonfeast.com)