Over the years I’ve seen many cooking programs and many recipes for Yorkshire pudding. I’ve never had a Yorkie before. Around Christmas we watched an episode of Jamie Oliver’s Great Britain where he cooked baby yorkies with ocean trout, and thought that looked amazing.
Tonight Bron made this dish. It was awesome.
Pouring the batter was easier than we’d expected.
They rose quickly and abundantly.
It was good watching it bubble away.
Then we had gooey chocolate pudding with cherry sauce and ice cream.
- Yorkshire Pudding (iandanielstewart.com)
- Yorkshire Pudding (catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com)
- Toady Hole (roxettes-diary.com)
- Jamie Oliver criticised for ‘heart attack’ meatball sandwich recipe that has twice as many calories as a Big Mac (dailymail.co.uk)
- Leftover duck and leek pie (garydavidlum.com)
- Toad in the hole (Traditional British Food) (incucinadame.wordpress.com)
- Jamie Oliver to open £1m King Street restaurant next month (menmedia.co.uk)
- Travel and Read with Jamie Oliver! (getglue.com)