Over the last couple of months I’ve been able to enjoy lunch at Belluci’s in Woden. Both times I pre-ordered the Tournedos. The menu description is grain fed fillet of beef with sweet pea puree, crisp prosciutto, baby carrots and chianti reduction for $36. Each time I have asked for it to be cooked rare. It’s the way I like it.
Each time the steak has been perfectly cooked and the meal tasted very nice. I would recommend Belluci’s in Woden to anyone who wants a nice steak.
The other meals on the menu also look very good and by all accounts from my work mates, their meals have equally been as good as the steak I have enjoyed.
- From salmon tournedos to shrimp curry, plenty of creative seafood at Brussels ESE. (1998 European Seafood Exposition)(includes an article on the expansion … from: Quick Frozen Foods International Reviews (datingrulez.com)
- Steak at Kingsleys steak and crab house in Canberra (garydavidlum.com)
- I love steak (garydavidlum.com)
- Steak Craving (siranneal.wordpress.com)
- Fillet of beef with cavolo nero (independent.co.uk)
- Beef in cognac sauce easy, elegant (goerie.com)
- How to Make a Great Steak (itswhatifeellikeeating.com)
- Steak Dinner for Two (icanhascook.wordpress.com)
- Crank up the BBQ-Grilled Ribeye Steak (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- RECIPE: The Ultimate Beef Wellington (foodographer.net)
- Delicious Dish: Pear and Prosciutto Salad (colourfuldish.wordpress.com)