I just got back from Mexico and saw the notification from Michael of “Have A Dream” that he had nominatedme for the “Liebster Blog” award. Well, I am very flattered Michael. I appreciate your initiative and “Thank You” for giving me this award.
This “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for all in the spirit of fostering new connections and motivation. “Liebster” is German means, “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “Favourite.” As such, it is with my greatest pleasure that I pass the “Liebster Blog” award on to some worthy bloggers as well.
However, the rules are:-
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
The names below are the ones I have chosen
Have a dream http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/
The Diane Lee Show http://dileeshus.wordpress.com/
Simple Speedy Snacks http://simplespeedysnacks.wordpress.com/
Back Road Journal http://backroadjournal.wordpress.com/ I expect Karen has >200 followers though
Prakkypedia http://prakky.wordpress.com/ I expect Michelle has >200 followers though
Beetles in the Bush http://beetlesinthebush.wordpress.com/
The Secret Life of Jen http://thesecretlifeofjen.wordpress.com/